At Concordia University - Mequon
School of Pharmacy Building
Sunday, March 5th, 2017
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This FREE, unique and informative workshop is an event not to be missed! The Greater Milwaukee College Workshop is a free event for high school students and their parents. You can pick from 12+ presentations covering all aspects of planning for college. You can learn from the experts about scholarships, financial aid, essays, career planning, college admissions, and college athletics. All in one Sunday afternoon!
Presentations will include:
- ESSAY WRITING: Learn Important Tips on Writing Effective and Competitive College Essays for Applications!
- START SAVING NOW!: Learn How To Potentially Save THOUSANDS On College!
- ACT PREP: How To Improve Your ACT Score!
- COLLEGE ATHLETICS: Understand the Recruiting Process!
- MAXIMIZE YOUR FINANCIAL AID: Learn How To Get More For College!
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Proven Strategies to Find and Secure Private Scholarships!
- ACADEMIC SUCCESS: How To Achieve Greatness!
- PAYING WITHOUT FINANCIAL AID: Learn Money Saving Techniques To Use Even If You Don’t Qualify For Financial Aid!
Sunday, March 5th, 2017
Concordia University - Mequon
Registration - 11:30AM - 12:00PM
Opening Session - 12:00PM - 12:15PM
First Sessions 12:30PM - 1:15PM
|1||How to get Financial Aid to Work for You||BRAD BALDRIDGE||12:30PM - 1:15PM||Lecture Hall PH 008|
|2||Scholarships 101! Jumpstart to Success||KIM STEZALA||12:30PM - 1:15PM||Lecture Hall PH 026|
|3||How to Write a College Essay: The Personal Statement||SHARON MADNEK||12:30PM - 1:15PM||Classroom PH 147|
|4||How to Improve Your ACT Score||Julie Writz||12:30PM - 1:15PM||Classroom PH 132|
|5||Keeping Your Sanity: While Loving & Letting Your Teen Grow - 3 Elements to Academic Success||Joanne Angeli||12:30PM - 1:15PM||Classroom PH 149|
Second Sessions 1:30PM - 2:15PM
|1||Beyond Financial Aid!||BRAD BALDRIDGE||1:30pm - 2:15pm||Lecture Hall PH 008|
|2||Scholarships 101! Jumpstart to Success||KIM STEZALA||1:30pm - 2:15pm||Lecture Hall PH 026|
|3||Making the Most of Supplemental College Essays||SHARON MADNEK||1:30pm - 2:15pm||Classroom PH 147|
|4||Grades Are Overrated - What REALLY Matters||Joanne Angeli||1:30pm - 2:15pm||Classroom PH 149|
Third Sessions 2:30PM - 3:15PM
|1||How to get Financial Aid to Work for You||BRAD BALDRIDGE||2:30 PM - 3:15PM||Lecture Hall PH 008|
|2||Athletic Recruiting||JASON LAUREN||2:30 PM - 3:15PM||Lecture Hall PH 026|
|3||Keeping Your Sanity: While Loving & Letting Your Teen Grow - 3 Elements to Academic Success||Joanne Angeli||2:30 PM - 3:15PM||Classroom PH 149|
|4||How To Improve Your ACT Score||Julie Writz||2:30 PM - 3:15PM||Classroom PH 132|