Baldridge College Solutions, Owner
This session will go beyond the basics and provide useful information on the financial aid process and how it all works!
We will discuss:
· Sources of financial aid
· When & how to apply for aid
· Strategies to get the maximum amount of aid
· Best practices when filling out the FAFSA
· What you should and should NOT do before applying for aid
· Why parents of juniors and sophomores need to plan ahead
This session offers many tips and techniques that may save you thousands of dollars even if your family does not qualify for need-based financial aid. You will learn:
· How to use tax planning so the IRS can help pay for your college expenses
· How to reduce your out-of-pocket college expenses
· Great strategies to use in your freshman, sophomore and junior years
· How to maximize the aid from the colleges
· How to attend a private college for less
Brad Baldridge, CFP®, is a College Funding Consultant specializing in late stage college funding planning. He provides customized planning using the latest financial aid, tax, cash flow and academic strategies. With these strategies Brad may help a family save a significant amount of money on their college expenses and make their college dream a reality. Brad’s goal is to help a family save time, save money and reduce stress in the college planning process.
Brad is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional and a member of the local and national chapters of the Financial Planning Association. Brad received his Bachelors of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin Platteville in 1990.
Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Baldridge Wealth Management and Baldridge College Solutions are affiliated. Cambridge and the Baldridge companies are not affiliated. Registered branch located at 10521 W. Layton Avenue, Suite 200, Greenfield, WI 53228 01-18